Parking at the port of Galveston

Pom Lover

We've always used EZCruise Parking, it's so close you can see the cruise ships. They shuttle and if you like your car covered you can pay a little extra to have a cover put on. Google the them.

We use Park N Cruise. They are right across the street and do not have a shuttle. We just walked across the street. However you can go through the terminal and drop off your luggage and any passengers. Then walk across the street. There is a red light there at the crossing. You can pay a little more and park inside. That is what we do.

Last time we parked at a place that you can park inside that is right on the corner at the red light. It has changed hands since we were there and they changed the name. It is now VIP Indoor Cruise Parking. We are not using them this time because their prices went up. They are closest to the port.

If you have any questions about them, please let me know. I hope I explained it so you can understand.

We've always used EZCruise Parking, it's so close you can see the cruise ships. They shuttle and if you like your car covered you can pay a little extra to have a cover put on. Google the them.

EZCruise is awesome -- GREAT people, hassle-free and fast shuttle service. And he's always releasing discounts. Until 3/15, use the code "Emerson" when you book online and get $10 off no matter your sail date. :)

We loved Park and Cruise the last two times we have sailed. We paid for indoor parking. Easy to drop off luggage and park....or park and take your luggage accross the street. When getting back we self disembark and are on the road before 9 am.

We loved Park and Cruise the last two times we have sailed. We paid for indoor parking. Easy to drop off luggage and park....or park and take your luggage accross the street. When getting back we self disembark and are on the road before 9 am.

We do the early disembark also and it simplifies things. You don't have to depend on anyone else to take you anywhere. You can just get on the way home and beat most of the traffic.

Is the Park N Cruise the official Port of Galveston parking or are they a private company? I think the $65 for the week is very reasonable to park at the official parking I just want to know how convenient it is.

Park N Cruise is a private company. They also charge $65 if you reserve online and you get to park inside. I am not real sure about the port parking. I know it is not real close to the port but they do have shuttles. We have never used them. Most all of the parking lots charge about $65 for the week. It is just up to you what type of parking you prefer. If you look at the Port of Galveston site, I believe they have most of them listed.

Hope this helps you.

EZ Cruise is cheaper. However, there are lots of people to tip. They have someone on their lot loading your luggage, the driver, another person unload the luggage, and then there's the porters. So last couple of times, after adding all the tipping in, it ended up being the same or more than park N cruise. Of course, if you don't tip all those people, it is cheaper.

I've used both. It's just a preference of which you like. Just providing information.