Hairdryer & shampoo on Freedom

Fairsky

The hair dryer is in the drawer at the desk area. If it is not in there, just ask your steward. There is both soap and shampoo located in the shower on the wall in a dispenser. If it gets low, just ask steward to refill.

One thing you may want to consider for the cabin, however, is a multi outlet plug as the cabin only has one by the mirror/desk and the other way up high over the mirror in the bathroom (which I couldn't even reach because I am short:(). I pack a Belkin strip (it swivels which comes in handy when needing to change the direction of the strip) which has three regular plugs and 2 usb plugs on it).

The hair dryer is in the drawer at the desk area. If it is not in there, just ask your steward. There is both soap and shampoo located in the shower on the wall in a dispenser. If it gets low, just ask steward to refill.

One thing you may want to consider for the cabin, however, is a multi outlet plug as the cabin only has one by the mirror/desk and the other way up high over the mirror in the bathroom (which I couldn't even reach because I am short:(). I pack a Belkin strip (it swivels which comes in handy when needing to change the direction of the strip) which has three regular plugs and 2 usb plugs on it).

I liked the hair dryer, it seemed to get the job done and I was able to style it as well on formal night :)

If you bring a strip make sure it swivels...I grabbed one and didnt' realize it did not swivel so was unable to use it due to how the plugs are set up.

Just off the Freedom last Saturday. The shower has two dispensers, one for body wash and one for shampoo. They are labeled. I always bring my own conditioner for my hair. The hairdryer is in the drawer but you have to hold down the button while you are drying your hair. It is also not very powerful. I was sorry that I didn't pack my own. Oh, by the way there is only one plug in the cabin, near the desk. We had an ocean view if that matters.