Reflection Review - Ultimate Dining, Alcoves, SuperBowl and Photos(2/1/14)

themutis

Our cruise is in September and when I called Celebrity last month they said I could book an Alcove any time by calling them and giving them a credit card (they won't add it to your account balance).

Love this review so far!! It's great!

thank you-the message I got when I tried to book online was it was too early.

I pre-booked our Alcove. I think it really depends on if you want a Sea day or a Port day. On our cruise, all Sea days were booked before we boarded. But I think if you wanted to book a Port day you would not have had a problem.

Thanks for posting a great review, how do you book a alcove in advance, and could you please advise the cost ?

Our cruise is in September and when I called Celebrity last month they said I could book an Alcove any time by calling them and giving them a credit card (they won't add it to your account balance).

Love this review so far!! It's great!

thanks so much!! Just took care of this over the phone :) .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I pre-booked our Alcove. I think it really depends on if you want a Sea day or a Port day. On our cruise, all Sea days were booked before we boarded. But I think if you wanted to book a Port day you would not have had a problem.

Thanks for the additional information. We currently can't book the alcoves but they are listed on the site.

Great review!

We have booked our Alcove for the entire cruise and can't wait. It seems either you hate them or you love them. We had booked them for only sea days on Silhouette and really enjoyed them so went for the whole trip this time.

helloooo..I really enjoyed reading about the specialty restaurants...and we would like to try the 4 night package. Is that the same as your Ultimate dinning you speak about??? And are there only certain nights that you can choose to go??? I tried to book on line but would like to be in the main dinning on the first two nights and those were my only days offered. You had me concerned that it fills up quickly ???

any help would be appreciated.

thank you

brockmom