Summer 15 bookings are loaded in now! Quantum to follow later on this afteroon

I went to the royalcaribbean.com website and clicked on the 'My Cruises' link and logged in.

I clicked on the 'Plan a Cruise' menu and then on the 'Quantum of the Seas' link.

A beautiful video of the sea comes up when the page times out :-)

I figure that the itineraries would be first published to Crown and Anchor members and may not be viewable in the public site yet.

They are definitely working on the site. I just tried to view mycruises and it wouldn't allow me to access at this time. Hopefully the Summer Quantum information be available tonight or tomorrow morning. I did a search on Cape Liberty and it's weird to see June-Aug missing, lol. Hang in there everyone, it's coming soon. I can feel it!

@AnneFran - Can't wait to add that 'Plus' to the end of my Diamond membership.

Hopefully soon we'll know more.

I wrote to the C & A society to see when itineraries and full deck plans would be made available.

Keep the pressure coming!!!! Maybe they'll cave

I went to the royalcaribbean.com website and clicked on the 'My Cruises' link and logged in.

I clicked on the 'Plan a Cruise' menu and then on the 'Quantum of the Seas' link.

I figure that the itineraries would be first published to Crown and Anchor members and may not be viewable in the public site yet.

I was able to view itineraries but still only up till April- nothing past yet. I am only platinum though so do you think it will only be up for pinnacle and diamond + first? Gosh I hope not I have been waiting so long now.

I thought they only did that when a new ship opens for booking for the first time, but not sure. Did you get to view the 2015 summer bookings for the other ships before they published them on the site?

Well it looks like we should give up on Summer for Quantum being posted the week of February 10th. :mad:

Safe bet at this point. Sounds like we'll be lucky if we have it by Wednesday.

Personally, I think it's a little silly that they did their grand NE cruising press release without mentioning the name Quantum... But what can ya do...

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85

Has anyone else looked at the Serenade of the Seas' prices out of Cape Liberty? She costs more per day for a balcony than it's costing us for either the 11/23 8 night inaugural or 12/1 11 night southern caribbean on Quantum when she first opened. Seems like an awfully high price point for an older ship sailing to Canada. Especially since it's one way so everyone will have to pay for transportation to the port at one end and airfare at the other. Usually that kind of itinerary results in discounted prices.

Has anyone else looked at the Serenade of the Seas' prices out of Cape Liberty? She costs more per day for a balcony than it's costing us for either the 11/23 8 night inaugural or 12/1 11 night southern caribbean on Quantum when she first opened. Seems like an awfully high price point for an older ship sailing to Canada. Especially since it's one way so everyone will have to pay for transportation to the port at one end and airfare at the other. Usually that kind of itinerary results in discounted prices.

I'm waiting to see what Serenade is going to do when she gets back to FLL. I've read that she is going to be doing the same trips that Legend is doing now. 9, 10, 11, night cruises to the S. Caribbean. We did the 11 night on Vision, that Legend does now we loved it. We are keeping an eye out! I also got an email today from RC that says to check out the sailings for Serenade from FLL. Nothing shows up! lol Oh well. I will still have to wait! On vision we did 2 days at sea, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent, Bonaire, Aruba, and then 2 days at sea. I loved it.

Definitely pricey but not outrageous IMHO. The bigger surprise to me is that they're pricing at that level in September and October, typically very inexpensive months to cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I thought they only did that when a new ship opens for booking for the first time, but not sure. Did you get to view the 2015 summer bookings for the other ships before they published them on the site?

I wasn't able to see them. I was hoping that my Diamond Membership would give me a perk or two. I'm not feeling the love :rolleyes:

I wasn't able to see them. I was hoping that my Diamond Membership would give me a perk or two. I'm not feeling the love :rolleyes:

With a caveat that a lot of the info RCI publishes regarding deployments is erroneous (:rolleyes:), they were pretty explicit on the deployments publication about which openings would grant C&A members an earlier opportunity to book before the masses. I recall noticing that the Anthem cruises did give us C&A folks the chance to book early, but the Quantum opening did not.

But, as with everything else RCI deployment related, I guess we won't know until it actually happens.