Ooops! They did it again!

rinakop

Overcharged me! I checked my recent cc statement and they charged me double for UDP! Second time I caught a mistake of overcharging. I called NCL and was on hold forever, so I hung up and called the Haven concierge and they said they had the refund stuck in pending??? I am not a fan of ordering things ahead of time but with the ship full and from what I understand there's a limited number ???? So they caught it but stuck in pending, oh well, it's fixed now. Good thing is I'm stuck in the house anyway with snow everywhere and more coming tonight, so I got to hear the theme song for a little while - Let's Go!

I've not heard of any limit on the number of UDP packages available. Where did you hear that? It's brand new and so far no one has mentioned it being capacity controlled.:confused:

I can't check, as MyNCL seems to be down at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it states that it is limited on there where you can purchase it.

No mention of what it's limited to, and I guess it's more of a ploy to get people to preorder than a limit which will be hit in practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've not heard of any limit on the number of UDP packages available. Where did you hear that? It's brand new and so far no one has mentioned it being capacity controlled.:confused:

Yes I saw that also on " my Ncl" limited quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yes I saw that also on " my Ncl" limited quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Did this package on Celebrity and asked the Manager at Murano if they sold limited number of packages. He said it depended on the pre sailing online reservations. Our sailing they only sold 30.