"Authentication Failed" error when trying to log into My NCL?

js4rq

I had this problem a while back. Resetting/changing my password fixed the situation. It seems to occur periodically. Not sure exactly why. In my case, it SEEMED to possibly (but not definitely) have some connection to a transaction I'd made the day before while logged in.

Richard/Tralfie

Hi, I have been trying to log into My NCL for the past half an hour and it comes up with the "Authentication Failed" error. Is anyone having the same issue?

I've been getting an error saying authentication can't be verified. or something of that nature. Called my PCC, she said another client called her a couple days ago with same message. I log on to MyNcl every few days.

Need to call Tech support and get it straightened out. I haven't had a chance yet, will try tonight. Hopefully won't be on hold for ever, but sounds like more and more are having a problem.

I had a problem with my ncl yesterday.. it let me log in but wouldnt let me see my reservation until I made a payment that was due immediately before they canceled my reservation... funny thing was I paid in full months ago and final payment was a few weeks ago... a couple hours later everything was fine.