Cruise and stay

I asked that question a couple of weeks ago, maybe you can find the thread. It's called 'Hotels in Corfu'. Sorry I don't know how to put a link on:( There were some good recommendations although I found that some were no longer available. We have booked the Louis Corcyra Beach which looks nice and has pretty good reviews.

Found the thread, its just over half way down on page 3!

Edited by Sheila49

I asked that question a couple of weeks ago, maybe you can find the thread. It's called 'Hotels in Corfu'. Sorry I don't know how to put a link on:( There were some good recommendations although I found that some were no longer available. We have booked the Louis Corcyra Beach which looks nice and has pretty good reviews.

Found the thread, its just over half way down on page 3!

hi pigeon stopped at the corcyra beach aug 2013 with family and two gran boy,s after majesty cruise cannot fault it wonderful food and clean hotel and drink,s on tap with smashing view,s over the bay they make agood baclava go for it

Thanks for replies, still haven't decided whether to go cruise and stay or cruise 2 weeks.

We did Cruise and Stay last October/November - week on the Dream and a week in Majorca.

It was lovely to have something to look forward to after the cruise and was great to relax much more the second week after a hectic weeks sightseeing. Expècted to be disappointed with the food the second week after eating in the Orion each evening but actually think it was better overall in the hotel (not so much quality as choice).

Edited by campolady
My awful spelling!!!

Thanks Jim, haven't figured out how to do that yet!

Pigeon Pie, we were going to do 2 weeks until the price jumped up £500 in two weeks:eek:

As we had done Adriatic Explorer before on Thomson and a similar one on OV we decided just to do Italian Flavours and a stay in Corfu which I am now really looking forward to. :)