Qe2 July 30th Must Be Someelse Going?

seabourndt

have not heard from anyone for a long time, saw your post on the other eeview, any idea of your cabin yet?

nia where are you from? and do you have a cabin number yet? this is my 1st ctruisew on qe2 but done loads of other cruise including caronia and qm2. my cabin is 3006 an MO grade at the front the biggest single in this grade. i live in london. hope we can meet om board.

dave

have not heard from anyone for a long time, saw your post on the other eeview, any idea of your cabin yet?

nia where are you from? and do you have a cabin number yet? this is my 1st ctruisew on qe2 but done loads of other cruise including caronia and qm2. my cabin is 3006 an MO grade at the front the biggest single in this grade. i live in london. hope we can meet om board.

dave

Hi!

We're from Wales (Swansea) so we have a long drive before we even start! We're in cabin 4106 (we needed an indoor as I didn't want my daughter waking up too early :p !)

Starting to get v excited and have even started packing so the countdown is really on. This is not only our first time on the QE2 but also cruising so a whole new host of experiences for us!

Thanks for the tips on excursions, we're not taking the little one on any of them she would probobaly not enjoy so we will take her when we are on our own terms. We are think about doing My Dalisniba (sp?) and the Blue Lagoon but will depend on timings.

Do you know what the dress code for embarkation and the fist night will be? If it says boarding 2 - 4 are we going to end up in a LONGGGG queue?

Cheers,

Nia

Dave,

nothing written about our cabin, just something told. We will see and will be happy anyway.

Nia,

I am not aware of any dress code for embarkation, you will see many different outifts, yet a number of people decide to start a Cunard cruise in a more stylish way. Our choice: Most probably she will wear a pant suit and I will wear a light coloured suit.

The dress code for the first night will probably be "casual". Bear the special Cunard interpretation of "casual" in mind. Based on prior experience I expect, even if not required, to see many people with jacket and tie respectively nice skirts/pants/dresses.

Yes, I guess there will be a long queue at any time unless your arrive very early. But in this case you will have to wait for a longer period in the embarkation lounge. Sorry, I cannot really provide a tip to avoid the waiting, maybe somebody else?

Archived