Vibe cabana.

Palu12

So we are leaving today on the getaway and managed to snag one of the last Cabanas in vibe. Which comes to my question, I'm already noticing that people who didn't pay for the cabanas are using them. Is this going to be an issue the whole trip? I would hate for wife to come up in the morning and not be able to use my gift to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So we are leaving today on the getaway and managed to snag one of the last Cabanas in vibe. Which comes to my question, I'm already noticing that people who didn't pay for the cabanas are using them. Is this going to be an issue the whole trip? I would hate for wife to come up in the morning and not be able to use my gift to her.

It appears that you are now in the unique position to monitor and report back to us all whether this is an issue or if it is easily dealt with by staff.

Your cabana is YOURS the entire cruise, even if it sits empty. Sounds to me that you may have a "smarty pants" among the Vibe pass holders trying to score a freebie unless he (she?) is stopped. It could also be that it is an honest mistake and they actually also have a (different) cabana they should be using.

I just got off the GA, and everyone respected the Cabanas. Just let one of the Vibe hosts/bartenders know that you have a "unauthorized visitor" and that should be the end of it. They are very efficient and we had the most attentive service ever!

Edited by dtchgrl618

If someone is in your cabana you need to tell them to leave!! I would have no problem at all pointing out that I paid for the cabana for a week. That being said, though, you shouldn't have to :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just an after cruise update for everyone. Vibe was probably our best purchase on the ship. The bartenders run the show up there and on our cruise they were great. To clear up confusion, there IS a food menu and it's all a la carte. Also, if people snuck in, they would not get served. We spent a great deal of time there and it was awesome to drink with the same people all 7 days.

Yes there's a $100 credit when you purchase a cabana.

The cabanas are numbered so if you're assigned #2 you get #2 all week. But I think the number is assigned when you purchase at guest services. Hard to just claim one if you go there since not everyone is there at the same time.