HOHO & Pink Bus

We arrive Sunday mid afternoon before leaving Wed on our cruise. I've been reading about the transportation above and have checked out the websites. It appears tickets are interchangeable. Is this correct? We will be there two full days so makes sense to buy ahead of time and get second day free if they are. Thanks.

Because you are on the Island Princes to Alaska it is very like you are asking about the Pink Bus in Vancouver. The Pink Bus is a HOHO excursion and yes they often offer 2 day promotions....you will have to decide the value that it holds for you.

Sorry, I did not tell you Vancouver. Thanks for guessing correctly Putterdude. I was thinking HOHO would be the way to get to Capilano area and maybe Grouse Mountain, but looking deeper at the maps, maybe Trans Link would be better choice.

Thanks for suggestions. We will be staying at the Westin Bayshore.

Edited by UPGrandma

The Capilano Suspension Bridge offers a free shuttle to and from downtown and one of its stops is at the Bayshore. From there you could take a #236 bus to the Grouse Mountain Skyride, it less than 10 minutes away. The Grouse Mountain Skyride also offers a free shuttle during the summer but it only departs from Canada Place.

http://www.grousemountain.com/shuttle

http://www.capbridge.com/visit/shuttle-service/