Have RC dropped the specialty restaurant packages Oasis/Allure?

Robb0

Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew if RC still have the specialty restaurant package deal from memory it was 3 restaurants for $70pp or $80pp something like that.

We got the deal last year in February on Oasis and I thought it was good value. We have booked to sail on Allure in July but can't find any specialty restaurant deals on the website.

So can someone confirm if they no longer offer this package?

Thanks,

Rob

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

On http://www.allureoftheseas.com still there. I just don't know how to book online. Call the precruiseplanner # on the Royal site.

• NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $70 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse

• NEW Chef's Dining Package, at $130 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille

• NEW Choice Dining Package, at $80 per guest, includes Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi and Samba Grill Brazilian steakhouse

Thanks for confirm they still have it.

Last year we were able to book via the website. But looks like I might try give them a call once it gets closer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Robb0