help with tour guides

ILoveDottie

Hi all,

We will be in Aruba on 5/12/14. I e-mailed Bully to schedule a tour but he will be on vacation then. I have seen other recommendations for Ivan, but the threads were old. Does anyone have a current e-mail for him or suggestions for any other tours? Thanks for your help.

Hi all,

We will be in Aruba on 5/12/14. I e-mailed Bully to schedule a tour but he will be on vacation then. I have seen other recommendations for Ivan, but the threads were old. Does anyone have a current e-mail for him or suggestions for any other tours? Thanks for your help.

Try Hubert huberttaxi83@hotmail.com or Ivan ijgordijk@setarnet.aw

We just got back from our Southern Carib cruise ....if you are looking for a tour of the island then book with Howard folkes

http://folkestours.com/

He was fantastic!! Local gentleman with great knowledge of the island,very personable!! $30 pp to do about a 4 hour tour of the island and he will tailor to your needs

Question for ArubaLisa. We have contacted one of the local tour operators and wanted to see the Lourdes Grotto, the chapel, the bridge, the rock formation, the chique areas or beautiful areas of Aruba. A couple of beaches like Eagle, baby and Arashi beach and places where we can find Aruba signs to take pictures with. Will this all be possible in 2.5 hours of tour time. Not sure how big the Island is and how far each place is from one another. We dont plan on being at any one site for more than 5-10 mins to get good pictures.

Thanks

Lourdes Grotto may be the only problem. It is towards the southern end of the island. Everything else you wish to see is in Oranjestad and northward.

You can do the I heart Aruba sign on your own. Easy walking distance from the ship in front of the Parliament building.

Edited by Arubalisa