Cabin 11011 on Divina

puzzums

I am in cabin 11011 on Divina for the Nov.7/14 Celtic Thunder theme cruise. Can anyone who has stayed in that cabin, or one close by, comment on how much motion you feel, given it is at the bow (I think?) of the ship? I do get motion sick fairly easily so am wondering how it compares to being mid-ship.

Thanks.

I am in cabin 11011 on Divina for the Nov.7/14 Celtic Thunder theme cruise. Can anyone who has stayed in that cabin, or one close by, comment on how much motion you feel, given it is at the bow (I think?) of the ship? I do get motion sick fairly easily so am wondering how it compares to being mid-ship.

Thanks.

If you have motion sickness, you are better off mid ship. You will feel more motion in the front of the ship. If you have high seas, more chance of going up and down in the front.

Thanks.

I prefer a midship cabin but one was not available so we will be in 11030 next month so I will let you know. :-)

If you have motion sickness, you are better off mid ship. You will feel more motion in the front of the ship. If you have high seas, more chance of going up and down in the front.

Very true. Also, being on a lower deck would be better for avoiding motion sickness.

• 7 months later...

I was in the YC last month (15th floor in the front) and it was the smoothest cruise I've EVER been on. I almost missed that "rocking" motion that helps me sleep. I don't know if it is the capt. or stabilizers or what but it was a very smooth cruise!

Thanks.

How is anyone going to the weather for that week.

"know"

We can finish each others sentences.... known you for so long on the boards, Riclop...LOL!

Take 3 capsules of ginger each morning and night. If it is really rocking a lot add 3 during the daytime! IF you find that it is working well, decrease to 2 capsules 2 times a day. Sometimes it is so smooth I forget to take any. But I get sea sick easily and I do take my ginger often.

"know"

We can finish each others sentences.... known you for so long on the boards, Riclop...LOL!

Take 3 capsules of ginger each morning and night. If it is really rocking a lot add 3 during the daytime! IF you find that it is working well, decrease to 2 capsules 2 times a day. Sometimes it is so smooth I forget to take any. But I get sea sick easily and I do take my ginger often.

Thanks for finishing . lol