Alchemy Bar

TheCalicoCat

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/Alchemymenupdf.ashx

MOSCOW MULE

Earning decades of admiration for good reason. Stolichnaya Vodka, fresh lime juice and ginger beer.

& many thanks, many of those beverages sound awesome, my husband will now know where to find me. (Though I do plan on trying a drink or two at the red frog & blue iguana too.)

On GOS in lieu of the ginger beer they muddled fresh ginger!

Same thing on the Liberty last September. They were out of ginger beer the whole cruise so they used muddled ginger instead.

Was glad to find on the Breeze a few weeks ago they had the ginger beer as I love a good Dark and Stormy!

They will muddle fresh ginger for you if you ask. We would give them a list of ingredients they didn't normally carry the day before (a couple at most) and they would have them the next day prepared to make cocktails with them.

They will muddle fresh ginger for you if you ask. We would give them a list of ingredients they didn't normally carry the day before (a couple at most) and they would have them the next day prepared to make cocktails with them.

You just made my cruise & I don't sail for 12 months + too many days!:)

Oh boy!!! I'm getting thirsty!!! Sailing the breeze March 9 : )

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm getting thirsty and I don't even drink alcohol even though I LOVE the taste of it. Just quit drinking it because my brother is an alcoholic and I hate that.

My husband & I don't drink alcohol. I don't drink soda either, just a sparkling water gal. BUT, I'd love to try something different on the cruise. We'll have to give this bar a try. I hope there's one on the Glory. Maybe there's a thread of tasty, refreshing non-alcoholic recipes.....:)