Allure 11329 or 9329

A few years back we stayed in cabin 9329 on the Allure our of Fort Lauderdale and really enjoyed that aft cabin. We are looking at a Mediterranean cruise out of Barcelona next summer. I was wondering if anyone has stayed in 11329 and 9329 and could give me pros and cons of each cabin.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

We stayed in 11329 on the Oasis, but it would be the same on Allure. We would pick that one over 9329 because of the "private" balcony on Deck 11. When you exit cabin 11329, you just basically go across the hall and out the door to that balcony. It was great!

And, the view of the Aquatheater and Boardwalk was also perfect from that deck.

Thank you for the feedback on 11329. I have been reading about the extra balcony at the end of the hall. That will be nice to use in addition to our balcony!

I also figure being two floors up would allow more of a water view above the Aqua Theater.

We are cruising on the Oasis in April. I will have to check out that extra balcony near 11329.

We stayed in 11329 on the Oasis, but it would be the same on Allure. We would pick that one over 9329 because of the "private" balcony on Deck 11. When you exit cabin 11329, you just basically go across the hall and out the door to that balcony. It was great!

And, the view of the Aquatheater and Boardwalk was also perfect from that deck.

Same here. Loved 11329 on the Oasis, and loved the "Private Balcony"

We've got a group going on the Allure in October and we have 11 cabins booked at that end of the hallway on 11, including 11323, 11325, 11327 & 11329. Daghis (posts here a lot) is in 11329, and I believe he has been in that cabin before. He sold us all on taking over deck 11 for our cruise, and given how often he cruises, that means a lot in my eyes.

So I would say go with 11329. :)