Question about Bottomless Bubbles

tbaker767

Is the bottomless bubbles for one day or the entire time you're sailing?

You can buy the program for the entire cruise on day ONE and you also can buy it the second day. But NOT just for one day.

You can wait until the ship has sailed to save some money on tax, but we always call into Bon Voyage and order/pre-pay before boarding. One less thing to worry about.:D

Just remember each person can carry on twelve containers of soft drinks, up to 20oz per container. We pack a soft-sided cooler and ask the room steward to keep it filled with ice. This more than satisfies our soda needs.

BTW you can also buy more soda in port and bring it aboard if you wish.

Not as convenient as the bubbles program of course, but an alternative to consider if it fits your needs.

You can buy the program for the entire cruise on day ONE and you also can buy it the second day. But NOT just for one day.

You can wait until the ship has sailed to save some money on tax, but we always call into Bon Voyage and order/pre-pay before boarding. One less thing to worry about.:D

You are not taxed for the entire bottomless bubbles program if you buy it in port. You are taxed for the beverage you order while in port based on the local tax rate. If you don't want to spend an extra 20¢ at most for the soda, you can wait. Personally after all the other money I've spent to go on vacation, I'm not going to wait until we sail away before enjoying a drink.

Does Bottomless Bubbles include bottled water? Does it include soda ordered through room service? I too usually carry-on soda, and I enjoy Carnival teas but I usually have ordered a diet coke with dinner so I'm pondering if in the end it would be worth it...it would be equal to 3 sodas a day at bar rate?

Does Bottomless Bubbles include bottled water? Does it include soda ordered through room service? I too usually carry-on soda, and I enjoy Carnival teas but I usually have ordered a diet coke with dinner so I'm pondering if in the end it would be worth it...it would be equal to 3 sodas a day at bar rate?

No, it does not include bottled water or sodas delivered from room service.

Here's how it works for us. A pineapple juice or two after a jog in the morning, usually with Blue Iguana breakfast, and a soda at lunch and one waiting at the table for dinner. That pays for the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How does it work if you call through Bon Voyage.. I never thought you could do this. Is the sticker then just printed on the S&S card or how do you receive the sticker? I'm confused....

This may be a stupid question, but is the Bottomless Bubbles plan, the same thing as the old fountain fun card? Unlimited sodas for the duration of the cruise. How much is it now, for a 5 day cruise? Thanks for your help!

This may be a stupid question, but is the Bottomless Bubbles plan, the same thing as the old fountain fun card? Unlimited sodas for the duration of the cruise. How much is it now, for a 5 day cruise? Thanks for your help!

Yes, it's the same thing. Prices as follows

Kids 17 and younger $4.50 a day

Adults 18 and up $6.00 a day

Plus 15% gratuity.

So for a five day cruise totals are as follows

kid 17 and younger- somewhere around $25.88

Adult 18 and older- somewhere around $34.50

Good deal if you drink a lot of soda

This came from Carnival's site FAQ section.

Search "Bottom" for more info.

That's what we did the last time since we don't drink a lot of soda anyway. We had ONE suitcase that was specifically for sodas and we packed our souveneirs in it when we were done since we had almost no sodas left at the end of the cruise.

did you check the bag or carry it on board?