Online check-in??

rarasnake

Help, please!

I seen where you can do cash accounts for S&S cards. We will be pre-paying all of our tips and have extra cash to hand out (so, please not flames)...

My question is, when we looked at doing online check-in, it requests a credit card to finish the process. Is this credit card going onto our S&S account or do they want it as back up?? I am totally confused and I HATE giving my credit card information out for anything and everything (**in the last year, we have had our credit cards blocked for fraudulent activity 3 times and when this happens, it blocks both my husband and my credit cards. We are alittle sick about this and only give it out when we have to do so...)...

Can we get into online check-in without producing a credit card?? If not, is it linked to the accounts or not?? If it is, how do we stop it??

When you check in, it'll give you the option of adding the card or paying cash. Once you check in at the port, you can load cash then or add money later. We placed $100 on our room at check in and then added more when we needed. They have kiosks that you can do it at or go to guest services.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you check in, it'll give you the option of adding the card or paying cash. Once you check in at the port, you can load cash then or add money later. We placed $100 on our room at check in and then added more when we needed. They have kiosks that you can do it at or go to guest services.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, can we not complete online check in then???