FTTF Sold out/ or just temporary

Alley1908

I was thinking about booking FTTF for my upcoming cruise and it's sold out!! I'm not cruising until June so is it possible that more FTTF spots might open before my sailing date or once it says SOLD OUT is that all she wrote?:eek: Has anyone experienced this while trying to book FTTF??

I was able to book FTTF after it was sold out, too. As I understand it, they open a specific number of FTTFs and, depending on how many platinum and diamond are on the cruise, the can open more closer to sailing date. There are only so many cabins the crew can make ready so quickly, which is why FTTF is limited. Keep checking.

We're cruising in June on the Magic. I checked daily for slots to open up and was able to snag one at the end of January. It took several days before they sold out. I had posted on the roll call about the openings, but I guess you missed it:(

Am I correct that the FTTF would be listed under the excursions? My sailing for July20th does not make an reference to the FTTF (available nor sold out).

Yes. Under homeport. I don't know if there is an easier way but I go to my booking, then click on the activities tab and use that to get to the excusrions. It lists all excursions for my sailing, including FTTF.

Definitely keep checking. I booked in January and it was available then but sold out the day after. (I don't know if it was sold out before that). Just for fun, I kept checking back and yesterday saw that there were 17 more became available. We sail Sunday.

I was thinking about booking FTTF for my upcoming cruise and it's sold out!! I'm not cruising until June so is it possible that more FTTF spots might open before my sailing date or once it says SOLD OUT is that all she wrote?:eek: Has anyone experienced this while trying to book FTTF??

They sometimes add more later.