Need help choosing a cabin on the Silohuette

weazie

I've been trying to do some research about aft cabins on the silohuette but I can't find these particular cabins on the compilation sheet. We are going with another couple on the March 8, 2015 western Caribbean sailing. Right now we have cabins 1673 & 1676 booked. I know they are next to each other but not adjoining. We were told we can not open the balcony divider on these cabins because they're not adjoining.

We were offered cabins 1210 & 1415 on the sky deck; also cabins 9309 & 9384 on the panaromic deck. We really like the configuration with the bed by the balcony & I also know that some aft balconies are larger than others.

I thought I was all set with cabin 1676 but now I'm not sure since we can't open the balcony divider.

Any insight & help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I've been trying to do some research about aft cabins on the silohuette but I can't find these particular cabins on the compilation sheet. We are going with another couple on the March 8, 2015 western Caribbean sailing. Right now we have cabins 1673 & 1676 booked. I know they are next to each other but not adjoining. We were told we can not open the balcony divider on these cabins because they're not adjoining.

We were offered cabins 1210 & 1415 on the sky deck; also cabins 9309 & 9384 on the panaromic deck. We really like the configuration with the bed by the balcony & I also know that some aft balconies are larger than others.

I thought I was all set with cabin 1676 but now I'm not sure since we can't open the balcony divider.

Any insight & help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Take a look at the "Sticky" posting at the top of this Celebrity forum on the S-class cabins. You can read about the various cabins; and hopefully the ones you mentioned are listed.

Monica

Edited by Compass Rose Monica