Passion Island WITHOUT the twister boat

maldenmusic

We've been to Coz 7 or 8 times but have never been to Passion Island. Does anyone know of tours that will take you there other than the twister boat? I know it's only a mile or so off the mainland and I'm thinking there must be other tours offered. The one that used to offer the catamarand emailed me the other day to say they no longer offer just the beach excursion but you must now pay for the jeep tour once you get there. We just want to lounge on the beach for the entire day.

We went to passion island a few years ago. I dont remember how we bookded. ( I really need to start writing these details down) Anyway. we took a regular boat out. Not the Twister Speed boat. The ride was fast enough for me. The beach was nice. Great food, volleyball, and very peacful. If you go....enjoy!

• 2 months later...
scroll down the page...perhaps this is a change in the last few days, but they have just the transport and day at the beach for $45

I emailed them and they no longer offer this. Guess they are behind with their website. They said people were bored without having anything to do except lounge on the beach......:D

We went to passion island a few years ago. I dont remember how we bookded. ( I really need to start writing these details down) Anyway. we took a regular boat out. Not the Twister Speed boat. The ride was fast enough for me. The beach was nice. Great food, volleyball, and very peacful. If you go....enjoy!

We did the same excursion. It was a normal double-decker passenger boat.