MS Amsterdam TV hookups

uilleann

I would like to load up a bunch of movies.... that HAL probably will not have... and play them on the tv from my Macbook Pro. I also want to show pictures that I have taken to the family that I am traveling with. It would be nicer to see it on a larger screen like the room flat panel.

Does anyone know what kind of connections the room flat panel tv will accept? HDMI? Component? RCA, VGA, S-Video, etc.?

Thanks....

If it is a flat screen, it should have all current audio and video connections. It is the TV that matters. The DVD could be as old as the hills and only have RCA connections.

Sent from my tablet thingy using Tapatalk

Check for a flip down panel on the front. I kind of remember there being a composite (yellow) video input and red / white audio inputs there. I wouldn't expect DVI or HDMI, but you can pack those cables if you room. Be aware that you may have to switch the video source using the TV's controls if the original remote has been replaced with a universal one.