Experience with booking a SS Guarantee?

CTsang

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with booking an SS Guarnatee? I know you can't go wrong with an SS... I'm just wondering if the SS Guarantee is worth it, than choosing my own room in a CC.

If the pricing is not that different, do the SS GTY. You may end up with a CS or a RS. Yes a CS doesn't have a balcony, but the views and the amount of room are incredible. At worst you end up with a SS and a butler. The added room in the cabin is fantastic.

I would definitely take a SS guarantee vs. a CC assigned cabin. But if the choice were between a SS guarantee and SS assigned, I'd have to know the ship because some of the SS on the Century class ships have much larger balconies and I'd pick one of those over getting assigned one of the smaller balcony cabins.

I would definitely take a SS guarantee vs. a CC assigned cabin. But if the choice were between a SS guarantee and SS assigned, I'd have to know the ship because some of the SS on the Century class ships have much larger balconies and I'd pick one of those over getting assigned one of the smaller balcony cabins.

It would be on the Summit for the 10/10 sailing to Mexico. I decided to go with the SS Guarantee and hope for the best. There was no discount for a guarantee, but I really wanted suite for this cruise. I'm just having second thoughts that I'm going to get a crappy room. I guess with the butler, nothing can be that crappy. :)

Archived