Shore Excursion Bookings

paul440

Am attempting to find the shore excursions and FTTF for our 2/2015 booking.

The Carnival website in "Manage My Booking", seems to not have shore excursions available yet.

Carnival tells me that they will not be posted until 120 days before sailing.

This has never been the past policy. They have always been available at least a year ahead of sailing.

Has anyone else tried to access their shore excursions and had this problem?

I wonder if Carnival might have a web site problem.

Thanks.

Paul,

The 120 days in the minimum, they are usually up long before that. I have a cruise in Jan 2015 that nothing is posted. When I spoke with my PVP who sent me over to Excursions, it will probably be beginning of April. So, lots of time for us... But like you, I want to seem them NOW!!!! :)

Steve

Same for me with a January 2015 cruise. I called Carnival and they told me to send Shore Excursions an e-mail. That was on Monday and they have not responded. I did think it was my computer at first and tried on another. Same result - no excursions! I also like to plan and would love to see the excursions now!!

There are some confirmed glitches with the Shore Excursion part of Carnival's site right now. For example, you can not book shore excursions online for my Southern itinerary on Valor for May of 2014.

We were actually told to email our shore excursion requests and the tickets would just be taken care of once we get on the ship. Um, what?

Needless to say, I don't have any excursions that are sponsored by the ship for San Juan or any of our 5 ports. I want a confirmation in hand!

Luckily, none of our ports are tender ports.

Here is the response I received after emailing Carnival Shore Excursions:

"All 2015 is currently a work in progress and should be available to book by around April. The 120 days is incorrect.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines"

Guess we just have to be patient!

Paul,

Thanks... the 120 days is a minimum that they will have the excursions in place... agree that they are usually up well before that... And the 120 day was something Carnival told me... :) You would think they can get their stories straight :)

Steve