Rain … Bummer

Sir Cruise-a-Lot

This coming week we leave on the Pride, Feb. 23rd. Looking like a good chance of rain on our port days in FL, Nassau, & Freeport. This will be our 11th cruise, (my 13th) and our first with likely forecast rain. As they say a bad day on a cruise beats a good day ….. Looking forward to our third cruise on the Pride rain or shine. I guess my luck with good weather had to change sometime.

This coming week we leave on the Pride, Feb. 23rd. Looking like a good chance of rain on our port days in FL, Nassau, & Freeport. This will be our 11th cruise, (my 13th) and our first with likely forecast rain. As they say a bad day on a cruise beats a good day ….. Looking forward to our third cruise on the Pride rain or shine. I guess my luck with good weather had to change sometime.

I seriously wouldn't pay any attention to the weather reports. I was on the Pride last week and it was gorgeous weather in the Bahamas when my daughter in Pittsburgh texted me and said that she felt bad for us that we were having rain/storms there. Weather said rain and storms when we were in Freeport and it was actually in the 80's and really sunny. Go figure.

I wouldn't worry much about it. I'm originally from FL and I still travel there at least 3 times a year to visit my folks. Most showers in FL (in my lifelong experience) last only a very short time. Also, I agree with the poster that said not to depend on the weather forecast. Personally, I've found that most of the time they're wrong. We were suppose to have rain for Christmas last year while we were there and never did.

Whatever, l hope you have a ball; rain or shine:D You should be okay with your positive attitude.:D

Edited by mousey

I was on the Breeze last week. Remember checking the weather for all the ports before we left and all showed rain and showers. Lucky us, the weather was absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't pay attention to the forecast. Even if you get some rain it usually passes quickly. Enjoy your cruise;)