Little French Key and zip line

smhicks33

Anyone do this addition to the tour? We are planning on going to LFK and are considering the zip line option, but I can't find any information on it. Which zip line tour do they use? How long does this part of the excusion take? Is it worth the extra money? Any experience with this would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...
Anyone do this addition to the tour? We are planning on going to LFK and are considering the zip line option, but I can't find any information on it. Which zip line tour do they use? How long does this part of the excusion take? Is it worth the extra money? Any experience with this would be appreciated.

I was wondering the same thing!? Did you do the tour? How was it?

Hello! Well I never got any response from this thread. We board the ship on Monday with plans to be in Roatan on Wednesday. Basically 2 people in my group wanted to zip line, 2 did not. When booking directly with LFK, you don't have to say exactly what you want to make the reservation nor pay a deposit. We basically decided to wait until we get there to decide based on weather and how we are feeling. Either way, I will plan on writing a review once we get back with more info.

Do it!! My daughter and SIL did and said it was amazing. One trip up and multiple zips down. The were at the highest point on Roatan and said the view was incredible. I remember asking her what she could see and she said "Everything!" They recently did zip lining on a Princess cruise and were disappointed after their LFK experience.

Medical ma'am... Did they Zip line first and then get taken to the Island? Do you know which zip line they were taken too? About how much island time did they have after the zip line?

Sorry for all the random questions! I'm pretty excited about going to LFK! I just want to make sure I have time to enjoy both... The zip line & the island!

They went to the island with us and had lunch, swam, explored, snorkeled first. They came and got them for the zip line in the afternoon. They arrived back when it was time for us to think about getting back to the ship. I think we had even gotten back to the Frenchy's 44 restaurant before they got back. The staff were in phone contact with them and I did not worry, as I knew they were on their way back. Not sure where they went, but the staff told us it was MUCH more expensive to do on your own.

BTW, I lived in League City from 80-88, went to Clear Creek High, and was in the first graduating class of Clear Lake High in '73. Small world!

Edited by medicalma'am