Where do I go when I land?

Hate 2 W8t

:o A thought just occurred to me...I have no idea where to go once I land in Vancouver. We are flying in on Horizon. Where do we meet up with the Princess rep? Before or after picking up luggage/going through customs? We have a Princess transfer to our hotel the day before sailing.

TIA,

:o A thought just occurred to me...I have no idea where to go once I land in Vancouver. We are flying in on Horizon. Where do we meet up with the Princess rep? Before or after picking up luggage/going through customs? We have a Princess transfer to our hotel the day before sailing.

TIA,

I have never cruised out of Vancouver, but when we had transfers in Ft. Lauderdale to Miami and Los Angeles to the pier, we just met the reps after we picked up our luggage. We have never had a problem not finding them, they will be many from different cruiselines.

Good Luck

The PRINCESS reps are usually found immediately upon exiting the customs area. You may need to look around for a few minutes; but, they're not hard to find. They may be off loading others onto the buses, or meeting another flight. Just remember that each PRINCESS ship leaving Vancouver will carry around 2,000 passengers, and the reps have to deal with a large percentage of those passengers (while the others bus their way up from Seattle). They are quite busy handling others. So, give them a few minutes here and there!

Clear immagration, pick up your luggage, and look for the Princess Reps in their blue and wite uniforms. They will have name tags on with their name under the Princess Logo. They will be carrying clipboards that have flight numbers, arrival times and names of passangers coming in on each flight. When you tell them your name they will check you off so that they know you have arrived. They will be found near the baggage carousels and once you have your luggage, put the Princess luggage tag on it with your ship, cabin number printed on it. Usually the Princess rep will have you put your luggage in a specified location from where baggage handlers will move it to the bus. However, there have been times that the Princess rep has asked us to take our luggage out to the bus ourselves when we board.

The reps will also be carrying a sign on the back of their clipboard or binder that reads "Princess Cruises" and they will be holding it up. They may even be calling out for passengers. (Something like "Passengers, if you're meeting a Princess Cruise transfer, please follow me.") We've never use the transfers, but I've seen both of these things done.

Archived