Thomson Celebration... Cabin 716

what a cabin ........ bigger than a suite, ok... its on deck 2, and right next to the gangway, never bothered me one bit though, its also midship, had a few rough sailings, folk at the back and front of the boat were spewing, not us in our suite in the middle on deck 2....

would definitely book there again.......

on a sour note, have never seen so many folk moan about trivial things on a cruise before, lounge is cold, coffees aren't free, thomsons are pricing there selves out of the market ... etc etc, every second person,

I had a great time, im happy, that's all that matters

what a cabin ........ bigger than a suite, ok... its on deck 2, and right next to the gangway, never bothered me one bit though, its also midship, had a few rough sailings, folk at the back and front of the boat were spewing, not us in our suite in the middle on deck 2....

would definitely book there again.......

on a sour note, have never seen so many folk moan about trivial things on a cruise before, lounge is cold, coffees aren't free, thomsons are pricing there selves out of the market ... etc etc, every second person,

I had a great time, im happy, that's all that matters

Hi, just checked deck plans and there is no 716,do you mean 718. its same on Spirit ? strange. Roy.

• 4 months later...

I think it is an L shape twin, I remember looking in one year, but I bet the ding going all the time when people are getting on and off with be annoying if you were in your cabin.

We were in 716 pre platinum upgrade it was a big room two single beds both running the same way but because of room size the bed are far apart I suppose you might be able to put then together I think it might have had a double porthole but not too sure the only downside was the noise when you were docking at the ports early in the morning the cabin backs onto the main gangway door area you herd the crew getting everything ready and every ding of people going off and on ship but that would not stop us booking the same cabin again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums