Carnival Magic

sg4crzn

Which cam were you looking at? I saw it just as it was entering the pier. I am on her next week and wanted to see as the magic is coming in but wanted to know in advance as to when the magic is seen on the cam and which one. Thanks!

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

I was looking at this location.

My DW and I will also be sailing on March 2nd & hoping for a NO fog Sunday :D

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

I was looking at this location.

My DW and I will also be sailing on March 2nd & hoping for a NO fog Sunday :D

I have that website but which cam should I watch? We are driving in from Arkansas and staying the night before in Houston. Want to keep an eye on it if it is late. I can see it at the pier but want to see it sooner then the pier. I am hoping for no fog next Sunday as well. Can't wait for the "Magic"!

I was going to post a thread on this. My wife & I are sitting at the Chili's restaraunt in Galveston. We got to the port at 1, gave our luggage to the porters & I went to go park. After 1 hr of driving around looking for parking, we gave up and stopped for a late lunch, and some much needed alcoholic beverages. Since the ships got in so late due to fog, the passangers still have all the parking spots, so there was no where for us to park.

We got an email last night & this morning advising us about the fog. The email this morning said we will be updated by noon. We proceeded to head to port since we never got an update. At 1:15, we got a follow up saying our check in time changed to 5-8pm & the ship should leave at 9pm. (5 hours late)

I hope we aren't the only people frustrated & annoyed by this. The beer is helping, but I'm still ready to be on board starting my vacation! Thanks for letting me vent.

It's frustrating but it will all work out. We got a late start last week due to med evac. I feel Carnival needs to warn those booking cruises out of Galveston this time of year about fog delays. I missed my flight and had to reschedule. Go with the flow. Enjoy !!! The staff were great considering all the extra work the delays cause.

I have that website but which cam should I watch? We are driving in from Arkansas and staying the night before in Houston. Want to keep an eye on it if it is late. I can see it at the pier but want to see it sooner then the pier. I am hoping for no fog next Sunday as well. Can't wait for the "Magic"!

The ship sails between Bolivar Peninsula and Galveston, don't remember which cam shows that. The ship then turns around and backs into the channel to the dock, can watch "Cruise Cam" (it swivels on a roof). Can also see the ship from the "Strand Cam" & Pier 23 Cam".

I just refreshed the page with all "Cams" and picked the one that showed the Magic"

Have a safe drive & see you next week. Really hoping for a "NO FOG" day :D