St. Patrick's Day on NCL?

emuangel

St. Patrick's Day falls on the 3rd day of our Pride of America cruise (we'll be in Maui for day 2.

Anyone know if NCL does anything for St. Patrick's Day? Like another pub crawl or drink specials?

Thanks

Probably. For me it falls the second night, on the Star. If you are a lady, I highly suggest you pack a green dress or at the least, a green shirt. ;)

Sorry for this extra post, but ...I just saw this on "myncl"...you can order one of these delicious cakes from their gift list, up to 10 days prior to sailing. It's listed in my account under the gifts you can order...it's under "Carlo's Bakery"....I thought Carlo's Bakery was only on the new ships...maybe I'm wrong...it is showing under my account, as options for delivery to the stateroom for my sailing. In any case, since you asked about St. Patrick's day, I thought I would mention it...

Looks yummy...

cakeboss_SM_StPatricksDay.jpg

Edited by artist47

St. Patrick's Day falls on the 3rd day of our Pride of America cruise (we'll be in Maui for day 2.

Anyone know if NCL does anything for St. Patrick's Day? Like another pub crawl or drink specials?

Thanks

I do not recall them doing anything special. Maybe a drink of the day, but nothing specific comes to mind.

I do not recall them doing anything special. Maybe a drink of the day, but nothing specific comes to mind.

Not arguing your experience...of course, I accept it, but want to say I am surprised to hear this. It's usually observed in some way on other lines I have sailed on...but no matter...it is what it is. Thanks for letting us know!

Not arguing your experience...of course, I accept it, but want to say I am surprised to hear this. It's usually observed in some way on other lines I have sailed on...but no matter...it is what it is. Thanks for letting us know!

Don't take my word as gold!! It could very well be that I just didn't notice it!!