Disembarking in Copenhagen and want same-day-excursion

anteaters

Hi! I really hope that someone who has done this can help! We will be disembarking in Copenhagen on the Royal Princess in August, early morning, and will have an evening flight home. This will be our only chance to see Copenhagen so we would like to find the best way to get picked up at the ship after we disembark with our luggage, taken on a tour of the city (privately if we have to but economically being in a group tour would be better), and then dropped off at the airport with our luggage whenever the tour ends. We have checked with SPB and they don't do excursions for our ship on that day although possibly we'll do other excursions with them. So, has anyone else toured Copenhagen (with suitcases taken care of) on the day that they fly home who could provide us with options? Thanks!

I haven't done this cruise yet but will be in May. We are doing the TA from FLL to Copenhagen and then the Baltics and back to Copenhagen. I don't know of any private tour companies that do this, someone else on our roll call asked about it. But, what you are describing is offered by Princess. I had actually considered doing it but my flight is too early. It is listed with all the other ship's excursions as a disembarking tour with drop off at the airport. You should have a late flight, after 3 pm it says. Princess takes care of your luggage while you are on the tour and drops it off at the airport where you will pick it up before checking in for your flight. If your cruise is in Aug. the excursions will not be available till May for booking, 90 days before sailing.

Hope this helps.

I haven't done this cruise yet but will be in May. We are doing the TA from FLL to Copenhagen and then the Baltics and back to Copenhagen. I don't know of any private tour companies that do this, someone else on our roll call asked about it. But, what you are describing is offered by Princess. I had actually considered doing it but my flight is too early. It is listed with all the other ship's excursions as a disembarking tour with drop off at the airport. You should have a late flight, after 3 pm it says. Princess takes care of your luggage while you are on the tour and drops it off at the airport where you will pick it up before checking in for your flight. If your cruise is in Aug. the excursions will not be available till May for booking, 90 days before sailing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! We did check into this but it appears not to work out. The only flight home that were found, if we do the Princess excursion and then leave that evening, would involve a 12- hour layover on the way home which is just ridiculous. So now we're looking into finding a hotel the day we disembark so we can tour that day and then get a flight the next morning.