Use of complimentary iPad on board

Playtennis

Those of you that have used the provided, complimentary iPad, could you tell me if this is a full usage one or are there some of the standard features that are not there?

DW has taken up watercolor art wants to paint some of the scenery while on the cruise. It would be great if we could transfer photos that we take with our camera to the iPad so that she can see them in a larger format via USB connector.

Thanks

Betsy takes the photos with her iPad, then uses it for water colors. She usually carries an Oceania tote bag, so handling the iPad is not really difficult, and she's careful to not block the view of those behind her when she takes the photos.

Thanks Laraine and Don for your quick replies.

It looks like what we want to do may not be doable. Neither of us want an iPad as we use smart phones and I prefer a pocket size camera. I thin what we may try to do is what I did last cruise. I connected my camera and an external hard drive up to a 4-slot USB connector. By putting the connector into the USB slot on the ship's computer for a power source, I was able to download all of my videos and photos to the drive. That should work for transfer from the camera to a smart phone with its larger screen.