Godfrey tours in St Thomas

AGCARDLADY

Has anyone had problems with Godfrey tours in St Thomas? I booked an excursion online and didn't receive any confirmation. We have called them several times ( left messages ) and emailed them , with no response. Anyone else have issues with them?

Thanks!

Has anyone had problems with Godfrey tours in St Thomas? I booked an excursion online and didn't receive any confirmation. We have called them several times ( left messages ) and emailed them , with no response. Anyone else have issues with them?

Thanks!

Toured with him a couple of years ago and booked again for april. He confirmed within a couple of days. Check your junk mail. Good look.

so..everyone got a confirmation from them...We have called..emailed left messages several times and no response. We reserved spots online in Jan. Our cruise is in April..Dont know whether to book something else or go with godfreys and hope they meet us at the port. Need Help!

so..everyone got a confirmation from them...We have called..emailed left messages several times and no response. We reserved spots online in Jan. Our cruise is in April..Dont know whether to book something else or go with godfreys and hope they meet us at the port. Need Help!

We definitely got a confirmation, however it did go into my spam folder. I would fill out another reservation request. Maybe it didn't go through.

Or, besides Godfrey, we have used Sunny Liston. That was also a very nice tour if you want an alternative.

Edited by Tralynn

• 4 months later...

I booked a tour with Godfrey for our cruise last April. I got a confirmation email from him within a few days confirming our tour. However on the day we arrived in St. Thomas he was not there. As we were about to give up on him he showed up late and told us it was his day off so he was going to take us into town to meet up with another tour guide. Since we were the only ship in port that day I suspect we were his only customers and he felt it wasn't worth his time. On the way out of the port someone stopped us and asked if he could drop someone off at a nearby resort. He agreed so we had to ride along for that. After we got into town we sat in his vehicle while he made lots of phone calls - finally after much confusion he took us to another driver and we joined their group. The tour turned out fine and we paid the same price but I wasn't impressed with the service we received from Godfrey.