Just Back -Silhouette 2/16 to 2/23

keesar

We were on Silhouette on 2/9 and we got one! Did you check your drawers?

We asked the cabin attendant when one did not arrive at the first port. He told me the order did not come in but he would ask his supervisor for one. We found one later in the room. I only saw one more on the ship between the pool and people leaving on excursions.

For those who are future cruisers before 20 April: will we have the same crew for our transatlantic? I thought there would be major crew turnovers prior to the repositioning...true or false?

You all had such a great experience: hope we will also!

A quick probably wired question....first cruise on Celebrity....luv all the info on dining an music but can you tell me do they have theme nights like RCCL? Trying to organize packing list for upcoming cruise on this beautiful ship. Linda

Send from iPhone

A quick probably wired question....first cruise on Celebrity....luv all the info on dining an music but can you tell me do they have theme nights like RCCL? Trying to organize packing list for upcoming cruise on this beautiful ship. Linda

Send from iPhone

There were 4 theme nights. They were Masque Theme Party, Latin Sizzle, Motown, and British Rox (Rolling Stones, Beatles).

There were 4 theme nights. They were Masque Theme Party, Latin Sizzle, Motown, and British Rox (Rolling Stones, Beatles).

While there is talk that Celebrity is gearing to a younger crowd, here is the proof! Looks like there is no more 50's Rock and Roll party to entice the older crowd who wants to walk down memory lane.:D