Transportation to Port

twinsmom310

I am trying to find transportation from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel, Then from the hotel to the port and then the port to the airport.

I am not having a lot of luck having companies email me back. Does anyone have any companies that they can recommend?

I am trying to find transportation from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to our hotel, Then from the hotel to the port and then the port to the airport.

I am not having a lot of luck having companies email me back. Does anyone have any companies that they can recommend?

Your best bet is to ask your question here. a weath of information. If a forum moderator comes in here your post my get pushed to that area.

Florida Departures

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Edited by Bosjoe

I will add your best bet from FLL to hotel is a taxis if you have 2 or more people. Then find a company that will take you from the hotel down.

I have used SAS Transportation multiple times and never had a problem. $15pp shared service or cheaper depending how many in your group.

http://www.ridesas.com/html/returning_customers_.html

Edited by Bosjoe

Embassy suites at the airport do a cruise package they take you to the port. Sorry can't help with the airport to hotel. It's about $25 each from the port to the airport in a taxi.

Judith

I was researching this myself and found a lot of people recommend Jiffy Jeff. They pick up at Fort Lauderdale Airport and transport to Miami hotels or from the airport to the port of Miami. I believe the cost is $15 per person. I havent used them myself but they had good reviews online. You may want to check them out.

http://www.gojiffyjeff.com/