Reflection AQ Cabin Selection help?

2Nkotb

Would you rather have 1573, 1547, 1549, or 1554 on the Reflection? I've read thru the S-Class Cabin Selection spreadsheet, but still not sure. 1573 is midship and the rest are the cabins at an angle (1547 is first cabin at angle, while other two are the second cabins). Thanks in advance!

Edited by 2Nkotb

I currently have 1573 booked, but these angled cabins recently became available and I'm wondering if I should switch. :confused:

I would switch to 1547 in a micro-second. It has huge balcony with bed by the bath. Of all the ones you listed, that would be the one I would pick. 1554 would be my second choice.

Good luck, and happy cruising.

I would switch to 1547 in a micro-second. It has huge balcony with bed by the bath. Of all the ones you listed, that would be the one I would pick. 1554 would be my second choice.

Good luck, and happy cruising.

I just did! Thank you!

Doesn't 1547 have the window washing equipment in front of the balcony? You might want to double check....

I'm pretty sure not Reflection. The other S-Class ships have that window washing equipment, but Reflection added another deck.

I took 1604 and 1606 on the Eclipse because no one was quite sure about the window washing equipment position.

I have stayed in 1554 on the Reflection. Lovely position not to far from the elevators but far enough to have few people passing. No noise from above.