CB web cam in FLL

Kellie in Texas

I'm trying to get oriented . . . when the CB is in FLL like it is this morning, the web cam looks towards a bridge with V-shaped supports. Is that the 17th Street bridge? Which direction is the camera looking? We'll be staying at the Amerisuites on SE 17th, so would our hotel be to the left (out of the picture) when looking at the bridge? Just trying to get a handle on which way is up. :)

Kellie in Texas

That is the 17th St Causeway. And when you look at the bridge from the web cam, you are looking North., The hotels run North and South, on the 17th st. Causeway. Been there a zillion times, but i live here so i dont pay attention to the hotels. So Im not sure if your hotel is on the north or the south side.

Have a great cruise

I'm trying to get oriented . . . when the CB is in FLL like it is this morning, the web cam looks towards a bridge with V-shaped supports. Is that the 17th Street bridge? Which direction is the camera looking? We'll be staying at the Amerisuites on SE 17th, so would our hotel be to the left (out of the picture) when looking at the bridge? Just trying to get a handle on which way is up. :)

Kellie in Texas

Kellie,

You're correct. The webcam is looking north and the bridge is 17th st causeway bridge. The beach is to your right out of the picture (east) and the hotel is to the left (west) out of the picture. Most of the roads run pretty true east/west or north/south, divided of course by water (canals).

Archived