Anyone just off Royal with alcohol pkg?

coloradocruisers101

I feel really out of it! What is the alcohol package?

All inclusive alcohol and beverage package. $49 per day per person plus 15% gratuity. Includes all beverages such as bottled water and specialty coffees, and alcohol and wine by the glass. Anything under $10 is covered. Right now from what I understand all over 21 in the same cabin much purchase. And under 21 has to purchase the soda and more card.

Edited by NeurosurgeryNP

Yes, I have heard this is going fleetwide. I have a email into my PVP with Princess and have not heard back. The simple fact that it includes alcohol, bottled water, coffees, tea's and sodas makes it a very good deal for us. Equals about 5 drinks a day (which we just might go over with wine at dinner). :)

My math may not be good but on my last cruise a beer was $5.75 with tip. you could buy a bucket cheaper then that per beer. A beer and a mixed drink was $11.50 total with tip.Unless prices have changed since Nov. I usually drink beer and my wife drinks rye and coke. We have the odd fruity drink and wine with dinner. It's $112.70 a day with tip for 2 people. At $11.50 for 2 drinks we would have to drink almost 10 drinks each every day. We looked at our past bills and we like to have drinks and theres no way for us this will pay for itself. When we were young maybe. I first heard of this and thought it was a good deal. You have to figure out whats works for you. Its not a cheap package.