massage ?

gene g

My 1st ever massage was in Cozumel .... It was great

It was directly off the pier on the right.. They had tables set up and you hear the waves crashing off the rocks

If anyone could elaborate on their messages in Cozumel I'd be very appreciative. What kind of prices are those ones on the beach and are they pretty good?

I'd bet the massage places in port are pretty good, but on the ship...for $100...I wouldn't risk it again...I've had many massages, and the onboard one just wasn't that good. Maybe it was just the girl that did it....

I agree. The massage on the ship was horrible. I will stick to facials on the ship and never get another massage.

Just had a 1 hr massage at the San Fransisco beach club for $25 and it was excellent. We spent the day at Paradise Beach and it is directly next door. Paradise beach also does massages but twice the cost. Oh this is in Cozumel.

There is a special at end of week usually in the spas if you get your good seashore one and want more..I would love that...and just have to have one more not on the ship.

I got a head, feet, back and short facial deal 15 min/15/15/15 for 129 I think in 2009 on the Paradise, I see 139 and 159 quoted here now..and even though it is a little pricey it was so worth being a spa girl on the ship....then the steam and sauna and shower in locker room and all..it was just great. If you hardly ever do that at home..I think it is especially special and often they offer you another early AM deal if you get one of the ones like I did. I ended up going twice, second massage was just 79...this cruise I had a no shore excursion or too many extra for pay drinks cruise and was very surprised and pleased. Upfront, I said no sales pitches and talking alot please and I do tip for a good massage...and I got it!!

Edited by sjn911