Spice H2O on Breakaway

jenn_m

If I understand correctly, this is an adults only venue, correct? So anything that takes place there is not available to kids, even the fireworks party? I'm looking through the dailies and it seems that there's not a whole lot that families can do together at night. The shows don't even seem appropriate for kids. Am I right or am I missing something? Thanks!

If I understand correctly, this is an adults only venue, correct? So anything that takes place there is not available to kids, even the fireworks party? I'm looking through the dailies and it seems that there's not a whole lot that families can do together at night. The shows don't even seem appropriate for kids. Am I right or am I missing something? Thanks!

The evening events are open to everyone, including children, so kids can go to the fireworks party. On my sailing they also had a "Family Deck Party" at SpiceH20 one night. There is kids programming through Splash Academy both day and night. The only show that is not kid-appropriate is Rock of Ages. My dd LOVED Burn the Floor and the Cirque show. We didn't go to Second City, but I think that only the late night shows are "adult only." I saw plenty of kids at Howl at the Moon and other live entertainment venues throughout the cruise.

Thanks for the responses! It's so good to know that these events are open to kids and the shows are mostly family friendly. We like to spend time together on our cruises and my kids love the shows, so this is important. I'm not so sure they will like these, though. They are boys, 7 and 9 and prefer things like magicians and jugglers to music and dance. I'm sure they will love the Cirque show and maybe Second City, though.

Can anyone comment on the Nickelodeon entertainment? Is it mostly for younger kids or are there family events for older kids as well?