Fun Factory During Thanksgiving Week

happy 2 b cruising

They should have a great time. Since you are leaving out of the US there is a decent chance of having more kids. Regardless the Fun Factory always runs great programs and activities for all kids every cruise. Lots of activities, games, and arts & crafts. I used to be youth staff for Celebrity by the way.

Yes the Fun Factory will ALWAYS remain open. It is never closed even if there is only one child onboard. So fear not. Over thanksgiving there will be plenty of kids and your grandchildren will have a fantastic time.

My son has cruised Celebrity since he was 6 months old and he LOVES Celebrity- more than Princess, Holland or Royal. So that says a lot.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Our kids (now 18+ yrs old) enjoyed Celebrity's kids program when they were younger--including when they were 6-9 yrs old. Celebrity does a very nice job here. Facilities, organized programs, and counselors are first rate.

Do you think there will be kids even on the 10 day.. I don't expect loads but hoping there will be a good number for my two to enjoy especially my teen.

I have heard such great reviews of the line. This will be our first celebrity cruise..

Yes the Fun Factory will ALWAYS remain open. It is never closed even if there is only one child onboard. So fear not. Over thanksgiving there will be plenty of kids and your grandchildren will have a fantastic time.

My son has cruised Celebrity since he was 6 months old and he LOVES Celebrity- more than Princess, Holland or Royal. So that says a lot.

They should have a great time. Since you are leaving out of the US there is a decent chance of having more kids. Regardless the Fun Factory always runs great programs and activities for all kids every cruise. Lots of activities, games, and arts & crafts. I used to be youth staff for Celebrity by the way.

So happy to hear all the positives, grandchildren should have a blast :)

• 2 weeks later...