Freeport/Nassau excursions??

luv2cruzfrmco

We're taking the Magic to Freeport and Nassau on April 13. On one of the islands, we want to do a beach day. We just don't know which island and which beach.

On the other island, we're open to suggestions for excursions. Looking at Carnivals web site...there are a lot of swimming with the fish or shopping excursions. Those don't really interest us.

Does anyone have any suggestions either privately or thru Carnival for excursion ideas?

We are 3 couples aged 50-65 so it can't be too strenous. Omg, I can't believe I just said that. I don't feel that old.

Any advice from people who have been there would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

In Freeport, we did the Jeep Adventure excursion. It's expensive, but definitely worth it. In Nassau, we got off the ship to basically do a self guided tour and then find a beach, but "Cousin Clarence" was waiting for us begging us to take his tour. He took us on a 3 hour tour of Nassau making different stops to let us see certain points of Nassau. Once we were done with the tour, we went to Cable Beach and spent a few hours there. I liked the beaches better at Nassau versus Freeport.

You should check the Bahamas board for a lot more detailed advice.

In Freeport, we did the Segway Tour and it was fabulous. Instead of walking around, we let the Segway take us. Again, check the Bahamas port of call board for a much more detailed description of this outing.

Cheers

Len

You should check the Bahamas board for a lot more detailed advice.

In Freeport, we did the Segway Tour and it was fabulous. Instead of walking around, we let the Segway take us. Again, check the Bahamas port of call board for a much more detailed description of this outing.

Cheers

Len

Thanks for your response. After I posted I wished I had put it in Bahamas forum. I believe it has been moved to the Bahamas board.