Quantum NYE Cruise not available

ssuccow

Seems strange, but the RCCL website is listing the NYE cruise (Dec 27 - 7 nights) as not available. Checked on another site and was still available.

Does this mean anything? Will keep an eye on it to see if it changes. I don't think it is sold out, but you never know. We have already booked on this cruise so hopefully no issues.

Sorry for the interruption.... Back to our regularly schedule programs......

Seems strange, but the RCCL website is listing the NYE cruise (Dec 27 - 7 nights) as not available. Checked on another site and was still available.

Does this mean anything? Will keep an eye on it to see if it changes. I don't think it is sold out, but you never know. We have already booked on this cruise so hopefully no issues.

Sorry for the interruption.... Back to our regularly schedule programs......

I can see it on RCCL website..maybe they were updating something when you looked. :confused:

I just looked as well and it's available and a substantially greater price!! Holy cow, It's more than double what I am paying to go the following week!!! :eek:

I've noticed year after year that New Years cruises on brand new RC ships (most recently Oasis/Allure) are typically around double the cost of a normal cruise on those ships. You pay a hefty premium to ring in the New Year on one of those ships.