Carnival Victory - Room Service hit or miss?

Cattitude

Sailing on Carnival Victory in wheelchair. I hate buffet's too hard in a wheelchair. Has anyone used room service and was it delivered on time or do you have a long wait. Can you order an omelet for breakfast? I looked at sample menu and it looks like sandwiches and desserts.

Thanks,

Cattitude

Sailing on Carnival Victory in wheelchair. I hate buffet's too hard in a wheelchair. Has anyone used room service and was it delivered on time or do you have a long wait. Can you order an omelet for breakfast? I looked at sample menu and it looks like sandwiches and desserts.

Thanks,

Cattitude

Timing is dependent on busy room service is in the morning. The sample menu you saw is the 24/7 menu. There will be a door hanger menu in your cabin for breakfast. The menu is for a continental breakfast which is served from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Do not know for certain if hot items such as omelets can be ordered. You might want to post your question on the Carnival Forum as well.

Here's a link to what's on the continental room service : http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/roomService_break.htm

wanted to let you know that Carnival has ALWAYS been fantastic about assisting my DH at the buffet or anywhere on the ship for that matter. He is a full time wheelchair user. he can never carry his own plate or fix his own drink. they bend over backwards trying to help & carry everything for him.