Free style deck

Beachbum1944

According to NCL's website, they no longer permit topless or nude sunbathing on any of their ships.

I saw those "answers" in the FAQ of the NCL website. I believe that ANYONE can answer questions in that area.

I found this in the "Guest Conduct Policy" section of the NCL website:

DISCOURTEOUS OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR

Pool, deck and theater chairs may not be reserved. Topless sunbathing is not permitted except in the designated areas. (Contact Guest Services for more information.) Boom boxes or loud radios are not permitted. Roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, surfboards, bicycles, and similar items may not be utilized on-board; except for mobility aids related to special needs, as approved by the ship’s management.

I saw those "answers" in the FAQ of the NCL website. I believe that ANYONE can answer questions in that area.

I found this in the "Guest Conduct Policy" section of the NCL website:

DISCOURTEOUS OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR

Pool, deck and theater chairs may not be reserved. Topless sunbathing is not permitted except in the designated areas. (Contact Guest Services for more information.) Boom boxes or loud radios are not permitted. Roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, surfboards, bicycles, and similar items may not be utilized on-board; except for mobility aids related to special needs, as approved by the ship’s management.

I emailed and asked after reading that a couple months ago. I was told no topless allowed in public areas or sundecks. I had specifically inquired about the freestyle deck.

DISCOURTEOUS OR DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR Pool, deck and theater chairs may not be reserved. Topless sunbathing is not permitted except in the designated areas. (Contact Guest Services for more information.) Boom boxes or loud radios are not permitted. Roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, scooters, surfboards, bicycles, and similar items may not be utilized on-board; except for mobility aids related to special needs, as approved by the ship’s management.

Damn! I wanted to roller blade topless!

Harriet