Carnival Vicctory - Room service hit or miss?

Cattitude

Yep. Our standard morning routine is to get a pitcher of coffee, some cut fruit, maybe some yogurt or a couple danish. Just a little bit to get the morning started and reduce any urgency to go stand in line. By the time we'd gotten ready we'd avoided any significant lines.

Note -- the door hanger slip has a "deliver between _____ and _____" spot to fill in -- I just always filled in ONE of the times and it'd arrive pretty close to then.

Remember to tip the room service person, I'll usually give them $2-3 since we're two in the room and it's just a couple plates.

Do remember for at least one of you to stay in the cabin. If you are in the shower and your significant other is on the balcony and miss them knocking, they won't leave the food. They take it back and you have to order it again.

On our last cruise, sister in law hurt her back and couldn't go to the MDR to eat. Brother ordered from room service for the two of them. We were all waiting out on the balcony for the time for wife and I to go to dinner. Time passed and no room service. Brother called and they said they tried to deliver but nobody answered the door so they took it back. He had to re-order, then stay in the cabin.

Just got off the victory last week the room service was the worst I've ever seen... One time called and canceled after a hour and another time after 50 minutes!!!' Worst I've ever seen on a cruise or even at a hotel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just off the victory last week. Might want to check on delivery BEFORE giving the tip. I gave the tip, and then sat down in cabin and saw what was missing from my order:o We were in a suite and I stupidly assumed that the order would be perfect, but it wasn't. Next time I ordered, I checked and it was correct. So it was definitely hit and miss

BKFST orders seemed to come on time. Deli orders during the day or eve seem to take longer

We were in a suite and I stupidly assumed that the order would be perfect, but it wasn't.

So if one has a cabin that is not a suite, they should expect their room service order not to be perfect?

:rolleyes:

So if one has a cabin that is not a suite, they should expect their room service order not to be perfect?

:rolleyes:

Seems like they have a sense of entitlement. As for me a poor steerage passenger I have had no problems with room service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just off the victory last week. Might want to check on delivery BEFORE giving the tip. I gave the tip, and then sat down in cabin and saw what was missing from my order:o We were in a suite and I stupidly assumed that the order would be perfect, but it wasn't. Next time I ordered, I checked and it was correct. So it was definitely hit and miss

BKFST orders seemed to come on time. Deli orders during the day or eve seem to take longer

Have you never been out to dinner and something was wrong?? With 2000+ PAX I am sure things get mixed up every once in a while. :rolleyes: