Breakaway lights question

Sorry hate not having the search function, I remember reading something about an old key card to keep the cabin lights on. Also do I need an extension cord in an S6 or are there enough outlets for ipad , and iPhone. Etc. thanks

sorry hate not having the search function, i remember reading something about an old key card to keep the cabin lights on. Also do i need an extension cord in an s6 or are there enough outlets for ipad , and iphone. Etc. Thanks

any card in the slot can keep electricity on. I used a cardboard type discount card and my aarp card when i was on the breakaway,they worked fine.

I can't tell you about the s6 cabins, sorry

Also do I need an extension cord in an S6 or are there enough outlets for ipad , and iPhone. Etc. thanks

Not having sailed on Breakaway, but we have always needed an extension cord on all other ships we've sailed - even in the suites (suites might have some unused outlets but they are usually in quite difficult places like behind nightstands etc).

They have the same feature on the Carnival Breeze. We just used our rom key when we were in the room and when were not in there, the lights don't need to be on. Not sure why people are all worried about bringing extra cards/what cards will work. This is no big deal. When you open your door, stick your key card in there and the lights will come on. When you leave, take your key card and the lights will go off in a few seconds.

We just used our rom key when we were in the room and when were not in there, the lights don't need to be on. Not sure why people are all worried about bringing extra cards/what cards will work.

Because people have devices charging, want to have the room kept cool, etc. Just because you don't understand, doesn't mean that people wouldn't have need to do so.

You should not need an extension cord in a BA Class S6.

If for some reason you find the need to string Xmas lights in the bath ceiling above the tub, I'm confident the Butler will locate an adequate cord or two. ;)

Sorry hate not having the search function, I remember reading something about an old key card to keep the cabin lights on. Also do I need an extension cord in an S6 or are there enough outlets for ipad , and iPhone. Etc. thanks

Hello mommy,

We were in 14272 back in Dec. the Butler had a card that was in during the day so we didn't even think about it. We were always charging something and never wanted for a outlet. The vanity table in the bedroom was perfect spot to charge stuff (two outlets no waiting). Loved the room. Ed.