Cider and drink packages

Oh dear, this doesn't bode well for my husband as it is his favourite alcoholic drink. Cider is an alcoholic drink made from apples, it is quite popular in the uk and it can be flavoured with other fruits too. You can also get cider made from pears. It is very delicious.

Lynda

Oh dear, this doesn't bode well for my husband as it is his favourite alcoholic drink. Cider is an alcoholic drink made from apples, it is quite popular in the uk and it can be flavoured with other fruits too. You can also get cider made from pears. It is very delicious.

Lynda

Thank you! Sounds like something I would love to try. We were on the NYE cruise and the bartender said the previous cruise drank it all! LOL - I do believe they were restocking tho (not sure if it hadn't arrived yet or were restocking in PC)

If you are in the states, you can pick up Angry Orchard. A case or a 12 pack with 4 different flavors. Great way to try their flavors without being suck with too many if you don't like them. They are great for the gluten free crowd. My partner loves them!

Can anyone let me know if Cider is included in any of the drink packages?

Thank you

Lynda

I was on the Oasis of the Seas the first week of February, and we had Strongbow. I believe it's a cider from the UK. We like Angry Orchard a little better, but it was nice to have a cider choice on board. Unfortunately, we didn't have a drink package so I'm not sure how it applies there (sorry).

If you are in the states, you can pick up Angry Orchard. A case or a 12 pack with 4 different flavors. Great way to try their flavors without being suck with too many if you don't like them. They are great for the gluten free crowd. My partner loves them!

Thanks! Ill look for it.

Cider is typically only available on ships sailing European itineraries or those with an English Pub on board. Enchantment, for instance, did not have cider as of last May.

The usual cider is Strongbow, but Brilliance in August also had Magners.