Does Voyager have pillowtop mattress?

PhD

I have just booked my first cruise on Radisson for December on the Voyager in a catagory C on deck 8 and am really looking forward to it. Does anyone know if the bed will have a pillowtop mattress or something similar? I sailed last month on Celebrity's Millennium and had a very comfortable pillowtop mattress. I find it difficult to sleep on a hard mattress so I was wondering if I need to pack a mattress topper for the Voyager?

Not sure I know what a "pillowtop matress" is. Is it like an egg crate sponge thing that they put under the sheet? I have never had a problem with the beds, but I'm sure others have. Maybe you could contact your TA or RSSC directly to find out. On their website they have a number for things like this.

Yes, a pillowtop mattress adds an extra soft layer of padding on the top of the mattress to make it soft. The Westin hotel chain was one of the first ones to widely market it and since then several hotels and cruise lines have also added it. I will try calling. Thanks.

Archived