Single Seniors on Breakaway

TravelinFam

Hi! :)

My mother will be going on the Bermuda cruise with us...DH, DS & me...

Mom LOVES to dance...so I know we have that covered on the ship...but are there "single and ready to mingle over 60" activities??? lol

Or activities where she can make friends she has things in common with...

You might be able to use your specific cruise's Roll Call to find folks with similar interests. For example, if she plays bridge, she might be able to put together a group to meet in the card room each afternoon.

Richard

May I make a suggestion~~go to the studio lounge every evening (usually between 5 and 6) and you will meet up with all the singles on the cruise. I really loved it (sometimes we went to dinner, made plans to go to the dance parties at night at Spice H20 and the Ice Bar), I had so much fun, I have a husband who will not cruise, so I will be going on my 6th cruise in October for 11-days, solo~~just love it and meeting lots of people! Hope this helps. Happy sailing!:) I forgot~~it is on deck 10 and 11!

Hi! :)

My mother will be going on the Bermuda cruise with us...DH, DS & me...

Mom LOVES to dance...so I know we have that covered on the ship...but are there "single and ready to mingle over 60" activities??? lol

Or activities where she can make friends she has things in common with...

You're momma don't dance and you're daddy don't rock and roll! Fr some reason that song played in my head as I read your post! Cut a rug!

You might be able to use your specific cruise's Roll Call to find folks with similar interests. For example, if she plays bridge, she might be able to put together a group to meet in the card room each afternoon.

Richard

May I make a suggestion~~go to the studio lounge every evening (usually between 5 and 6) and you will meet up with all the singles on the cruise. I really loved it (sometimes we went to dinner, made plans to go to the dance parties at night at Spice H20 and the Ice Bar), I had so much fun, I have a husband who will not cruise, so I will be going on my 6th cruise in October for 11-days, solo~~just love it and meeting lots of people! Hope this helps. Happy sailing!:) I forgot~~it is on deck 10 and 11!

Thank you so much...great suggestions!!!

hahahahahaha

You're momma don't dance and you're daddy don't rock and roll! Fr some reason that song played in my head as I read your post! Cut a rug!

Very funny!!! lmao!!! I love that song...thing is where ever we go if they have music, my mom dances...LOL

I love to dance, too. I usually cruise solo and found -- especially on Breakaway -- many venues where music played every night. If the mood struck, I just got up and danced and more often than not, others joined me. If they didn't, I just danced by myself. Who cares? You're on a cruise, right?!

Have fun!

Tracy

I love to dance, too. I usually cruise solo and found -- especially on Breakaway -- many venues where music played every night. If the mood struck, I just got up and danced and more often than not, others joined me. If they didn't, I just danced by myself. Who cares? You're on a cruise, right?!

Have fun!

Tracy

Absolutely!!!