Kid's sail free isn't just for kids :)

kjquilts

This is great in all our years of cruising I've never seen cheaper rates for 4 in a room leaving from NY in an inside..I got a quote for under 1500 it is so hard not to book this, I am really trying to use some self control since I'm leaving on the breakaway at the end of March..

This is great in all our years of cruising I've never seen cheaper rates for 4 in a room leaving from NY in an inside..I got a quote for under 1500 it is so hard not to book this, I am really trying to use some self control since I'm leaving on the breakaway at the end of March..

I agree! If there was any way at all that we coudl do it we would be booking another cruise this year for a group of us in one of the higher end cabins. The net price per person is amazing!

We just booked five of us on the Getaway for Nov in the 2-br Haven suite. No charge for 3,4 and 5 except for port charges ($116 ea). UNREAL deal!!

Our ages at time of sailing will be 53, 50, 28, 25 and 21. So no age restriction and in the Haven. Dang guys!!

I love Cruise Critic!!

P.S. Plus we got a $450 OBC!

Edit: and another FYI.....the same exact cruise in the same category for only two guests is the same price minus the x3 port charges, so this is definitely a "kids sail free" deal.

Edited by tarps14

We just booked five of us on the Getaway for Nov in the 2-br Haven suite. No charge for 3,4 and 5 except for port charges ($116 ea). UNREAL deal!!

Our ages at time of sailing will be 53, 50, 28, 25 and 21. So no age restriction and in the Haven. Dang guys!!

I love Cruise Critic!!

P.S. Plus we got a $450 OBC!

Edit: and another FYI.....the same exact cruise in the same category for only two guests is the same price minus the x3 port charges, so this is definitely a "kids sail free" deal.

You prob also got the UBP/UDP also.

Freesome promo isn't good for November but they still got a great deal!

I was actually so tempted to go with my friends, but some of us wasnt 21 yet , but for those who are in Univeristy, MAY sailings with kids sailling free and UDP/UBP is just a steal.... not even funny

Book the Garden Villa or Haven Two Bed Room Villa is even cheaper than normal ocean view price per person. :eek:

Wow - What a deal - Thanks Kjquilts. Wish we were going with you on that one but we are headed back to Alaska next year and taking my mother and the kids.

Some of this summers Alaska cruises have the "kids (of all ages) sail free promo ..... have you compared pricing between 2014 and 2015? I'm trying NOT to look at Alaska.

We already had the Hawaii cruise booked for October 2014 and were so excited to be able to switch from two great oceanview staterooms to a stern suite with giant balcony. It has 4 loungers, two chairs and two of the tiny tables. The inside area isn't huge but it will work for the four of us as we're very old friends and have vacationed and cruised together many times. Our suite price with the kids sail free promo (lol we're all mid 60's) is very close to that of the two oceanviews and we got a killer deal on them.

Does anyone know what documentation you need to show whose "kids" are with you? Wondering what proof they want. Looking to see if we could book me, my mother and daughter and my mother's friend. Thanks for the help.